delicious has renewed !!


I really loved to eat and the most important thing in life is great food and amazing company with you for the whole dining experience.

So the other day, my family and I had some amazing dinner in Delicious, Bangsar and the decor has really changed a lot and also the menu also has made some changes with new addition to some sections of the  menu..
During the ordering and seating time, i had some challenge about the new menu items and also the challenge in the decision making to whether to try something new or to stick with the ones you have eaten

So during the meal, we have ordered the mushroom soup and also the cajun fried calamari.
Then for the main course, we have chosen the pesto chicken for me and the latest addition that was the lemon & black pepper pappardelle and also the famous english fish & chips. The verdict was that the pappardelle was amazing it wasn't so heavy with the creamy carbonara sauce that is light and also tasty and zesty.. it made me a convert from non carbonara eater to a carbonara eater.
Finally, for the dessert we have gone for the famous chocolate brownies with hot chocolate sauce and some vanilla ice cream.. The moment the brownies with the sauce and ice cream made my tongue so happy and it dance in my mouth.. After that, the next one is my absolute favorite that was the Banoffee pie!!!! The moment I entered the restaurant and I saw it and it was shining and it kept calling me to like order them and i would not miss it for the world when i'm in delicious..






conclusion was I really had a great time in delicious with its new addition and also thankfully that it retains its old favorites ^^.. Hope to be back there again soon XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts